Nissan Titan Forums

Affiliate Site : Nissan Frontier Forums
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Sponsored Links

General
 Nissan Titan Forums : General
Subject Topic: Waiting for the first idiot!! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
thepuffman

Online Status: Offline

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Dec 16 2004 at 4:27pm | IP Logged Quote thepuffman

Yeah Dobber, if I had your luck I think I would invest in a grill guard fo sho...and a good sausage maker...GL

DOBBER
Groupie
Groupie

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Dec 17 2004 at 7:41am | IP Logged Quote DOBBER

metalmover

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery
Posted: Dec 20 2004 at 9:34am | IP Logged Quote metalmover

i feel your guys pain. i also go outa' my way to park far away from other cars. but it never fails, no matter how far you park you can never be to far away from idiots. i park in the last row from anybody, but when i came outa' the store there was a mid-size truck parked next to my driver side door. i had to squeeze in my door just to get in. well after moving out of the spot i got out of my titan and grabed four empty shoping carts and placed them on his/her front and rear bumpers and both doors. hopefully they got the hint!

thepuffman

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Dec 20 2004 at 4:28pm | IP Logged Quote thepuffman

shopping carts ...lol..I've thought of that before, just never had the nerve to do it...lol

BMWTitanMan

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Dec 21 2004 at 10:45pm | IP Logged Quote BMWTitanMan

My pain is the worst my truck was keyed the second day i owned it by nobody i know (probalby some ford finatic or chevy guy) they see a brand new waxed black titan and have to beep with it! and on top of it they had the nerve to underline TITAN with a kwy and to key the plasitic  sticker on the drivers door and to make matters worse i was so pissed off that i hit a curb and nicked my  right rear rim (18's) not cheapy's
was able to high speed the key marks still have to replace the sticker and rims well i plan on going bigger anyways.
Back to Top View BMWTitanMan's Profile Search for other posts by BMWTitanMan

IQ9*

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Dec 22 2004 at 3:18pm | IP Logged Quote IQ9*

We have had no bings except from the factory. We have thin paint all over the truck and they are stalling on taking care of it...I mean they are still reviewing the complaint Sorry for the bad luck you folks are having.

Johnboy

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Dec 23 2004 at 2:08am | IP Logged Quote Johnboy

I inspect my truck everyday for dings and nicks so when i park far away from the shopping mall dorks i will know if the person that parks next to me made the ding or not in my baby. There is no doubt as to whom is the culprit.... and no doubt who is getting paid back right there on the spot.;....... ;-)

White 2004 LE 4X4 CC Nicknamed "BRUTUS"
---------------------------------------------------
I DRINK THE BEER I BREW DRINK!
Back to Top View Johnboy's Profile Search for other posts by Johnboy

!Just Bring It!

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Dec 23 2004 at 8:41pm | IP Logged Quote !Just Bring It!

Well, I hate to say it, but this truck has the worst luck of any of my previous cars. I have had the Trans Am for 4 years and never had even a ding on it. Altho, I dont drive it much, 16K miles to be exact in 4 years, but while I'm out, nothing ever happens to it. Hopefully I wont jinx it or something.   Then with my 2002 Jeep Wrangler, also have never had any dings or anything.

With the Titan, i have had 3 misshaps so far in 5 months. I parked it for school one day, and the car got scratched but I was able to buff it off. Then about 2 days after I buffed it off, some idiot ran right into that same spot that got scratched the first time and this time around I had to replace the front bumber (the car was also parked, and i was in school, I think I parked it about 2 parking spaces back from where the car was parked the first time out). And as if that wasn't enough, about a month ago, I was backing out and was talking on the phone, and didn't even notice that there was a small pole to the left of my car, as I was backing out I scraped the bumber right on the same spot where was scratched the first time out and that exact same spot that the previous guy hit the car. If you are wondering what the sweet spot is, its on the front bumper, to the left of the drivers side fog light. I dont know if its a curse or what not, but this is just a bit scary to me.

So I can definately say that me and the deer killer guy  J/K. have the worst luck in here.

2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

2002 Jeep Wrangler 4X4
Back to Top View !Just Bring It!'s Profile Search for other posts by !Just Bring It! Visit !Just Bring It!'s Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version