Nissan Titan Forums

Affiliate Site : Nissan Frontier Forums
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Sponsored Links

Kill Stories
 Nissan Titan Forums : Titan vs Big 3 And Japan Rival : Kill Stories
Subject Topic: Dodge 5.7 Hemi Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Nickster

Online Status: Offline

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jul 02 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged Quote Nickster

About 2 months ago I was at my gym when one of the guys came in that is a salesman for a new car dealership... Several of the guys had been out looking at the 5.7 Hemi Dodge Quad cab he had driven home from work. He was talking about how it trumped all the other trucks out there. He could tell I was listening in so he added the comment " Hey Hurter, that includes your rice truck... that detroit iron Hemi will stir fry that Titan"............Ticked off at the challange but not trying to show it I told him to put his money where his mouth was and lets go outside and line-em-up right NOW! EVERYONE went outside to watch... sh*t I had better beat him!!!!  We lined them up. I turned off the VDC ( big mistake) Jeremy dropped the flag and I spun bigger than sh*t. I let off and hammered her back down and still beat him by several truck lenghts!!!!! He said he spun too and wanted to do it again... 3 more times and it looked like he was in reverse. I had  turned the VDC back on. His final excuse was that his was a four wheel drive and weighed more... Adding to his humiliation was the comment " Uh, mines a four wheel drive too! looks like the rice truck made a WOK out of that detroit iron!"

TRUCKIN

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jul 02 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged Quote TRUCKIN

Nickster.........

How much did you win...........

I bet that dodge boy is sad..........

miserytom

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jul 02 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged Quote miserytom

its actually better to keep the VDC off when racing, if u stomp on the gas when its on, and the wheel starts to spin, the brakes will bog the motor down, which would probly make u loose the race, good kill tho, i love seeing the hemi guys look like idiots lmao

110ROADY

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jul 04 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged Quote 110ROADY

Nickster wrote:
    About 2 months ago I was at my gym when one of the guys came in that is a salesman for a new car dealership... Several of the guys had been out looking at the 5.7 Hemi Dodge Quad cab he had driven home from work. He was talking about how it trumped all the other trucks out there. He could tell I was listening in so he added the comment " Hey Hurter, that includes your rice truck... that detroit iron Hemi will stir fry that Titan"............Ticked off at the challange but not trying to show it I told him to put his money where his mouth was and lets go outside and line-em-up right NOW! EVERYONE went outside to watch... sh*t I had better beat him!!!!  We lined them up. I turned off the VDC ( big mistake) Jeremy dropped the flag and I spun bigger than sh*t. I let off and hammered her back down and still beat him by several truck lenghts!!!!! He said he spun too and wanted to do it again... 3 more times and it looked like he was in reverse. I had  turned the VDC back on. His final excuse was that his was a four wheel drive and weighed more... Adding to his humiliation was the comment " Uh, mines a four wheel drive too! looks like the rice truck made a WOK out of that detroit iron!"

I love reading this race stuff, keep up the good work, by the way, our titans are probably more american made than the dodge is, maybe the nissian name isnt, but the product is american assembaled. I go thru this jap vrs so called american made when im on my "110" cubic inch yamaha road star silverado or FZ1'S in a crowd of small cubic  inch over priced hardleys, so I usually let the throttle hand do the talking when I leave them at the light, Its good to practice the american freedom of "the rite to choose what I drive or ride for the lower price" less is more, isnt this country great for that!

P.S, bet most harley owners don't even know that the newer ones have 33 1/3 persent foreign parts in them and of course the v-snod is all metric period! maybe they need to replace the word MADE, to ASSEMBLED?

02 SILVER YAMAHA FZ1(best naked bike on the planet)
Back to Top View 110ROADY's Profile Search for other posts by 110ROADY

pied_piper
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nissan Titan Forums Moderator

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jul 10 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged Quote pied_piper

Nice kill meow.
Back to Top View pied_piper's Profile Search for other posts by pied_piper

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login