Nissan Titan Forums

Affiliate Site : Nissan Frontier Forums
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Sponsored Links

General
 Nissan Titan Forums : General
Subject Topic: Tonneau Cover Instalation Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
johnthomasc3

Online Status: Offline

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Sep 19 2004 at 8:58pm | IP Logged Quote johnthomasc3

There are two good fiberglass covers that you can get for the Titan.  One is the Jason cover.  I am looking at the Hugger.  The other is the LSII made by ARE.  www.4are.com.  I got a quote on the Hugger installed for $750.  I have not gotten a price on the LSII but I think it is going to be over $1,000.  I am hoping I can get some more information. If anyone has either of these two covers, I would be eager to hear about them.
Back to Top View johnthomasc3's Profile Search for other posts by johnthomasc3 Visit johnthomasc3's Homepage

critter
Groupie
Groupie

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery
Posted: Sep 19 2004 at 9:50pm | IP Logged Quote critter

i just ordered and installed a truxedo lo profile.  it is great.  it fits inside the bed so i can put my bed rails on without interference.  i have the utili-track system, so i'm not sure about installation without utili-track.  i'll try to get some pics and post them.  it only sits about one inch over the bed, has velcro instead of snaps, and locks down.  i paid $365 plus s/h and tax from nissanparts247.com

critter

SmokinT

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Sep 20 2004 at 4:19pm | IP Logged Quote SmokinT

Just picked up the new LE Smoke CC Saturday and have a quesiton about the accessories. ....

Does anyone have the factory OEM cover with the sliding bed extender? Do they work together or no?

Thanks

Back to Top View SmokinT's Profile Search for other posts by SmokinT

johnthomasc3

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery
Posted: Sep 20 2004 at 7:12pm | IP Logged Quote johnthomasc3

I just found out that the LSII Model by A.R.E.   www.4are.com is $850 installed.  I must say that this is the best looking fiberglass cover I have seen.  It has two ridges that match the hood ridges of the Titan. It also has a remote keyless entry feature that is pretty nice.  I haven't seen how it clamps on around the Utilitrack system, but I will take some good pictures of it as I am picking it up tomorrow.  The place I am getting it from had it IN STOCK!!  I was shocked.  No one has Titan accessories in stock that match you paint color and everything.

Back to Top View johnthomasc3's Profile Search for other posts by johnthomasc3 Visit johnthomasc3's Homepage

SmokinT

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Sep 21 2004 at 11:51am | IP Logged Quote SmokinT

Can anyone anser my question from above about the OEM soft cover and its compatibility with the sliding bed extender?

Thanks

Back to Top View SmokinT's Profile Search for other posts by SmokinT

thepuffman

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Sep 21 2004 at 6:30pm | IP Logged Quote thepuffman

A friend of mine just got a retractable hard tonneau...I believe he said the brand name was Retrax ??? It works with the utili-trak system, but I'm assuming just the side and floor tracks. The one behind the cab is covered up by the cover housing. It looked pretty good.

johnthomasc3

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery
Posted: Sep 22 2004 at 7:01pm | IP Logged Quote johnthomasc3

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/johnthomasc3/album?.dir=5a2d&a mp;a mp;.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.phot os.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Here are the pictures of my A.R.E. bed cover.  They do a great job of working with the Utilitrack system.  The cover was $850 installed.  This is a very well made system that keeps the cover off off the paint of the truck bed sides.  There are little shock absorbers, and C clamps that go into the utilitrack system.  This cover has the lines of the Titans hood and tailgate so it matches perfectly. 

mbermudez

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Mar 07 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged Quote mbermudez

I think Fiber glass is the best You get fine finish,same color of truck& the most important the looks visit me www.innovationfiberglass.com I recomendet i have one on my TITAN is cald the SPIDER is the best hard cover i ever had.
Back to Top View mbermudez's Profile Search for other posts by mbermudez Visit mbermudez's Homepage

Intruder

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Mar 20 2005 at 11:33am | IP Logged Quote Intruder

This is the LEER hard tonneau I installed on my 04 CC. Fits perfect, looks great and mounted easily on the Utili-trac rails. Cost $850.00 including color-match. Thanks, Patrick

Intruder

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Mar 20 2005 at 11:34am | IP Logged Quote Intruder

<< Prev Page of 3 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version